Monday, March 6, 2017

Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs

Good morning! I hope everyone is having a good day so far.
You will probably think I've got nuts when you see what I'm having for breakfast. I started to scramble some eggs, but I wanted something with a little more texture and flavors. I boiled 3 eggs, and made deviled eggs for breakfast. lol

So good! My old recipe for deviled eggs would have been miracle whip, a squirt of mustard, a big spoon full of sweet relish and salt. Lot's of sugar in that recipe between the miracle whip and relish.

This recipe has no sugar

Bacon-Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
3 servings
Ingredients:

3 boiled eggs
1 HEAPING Tbsp Mayo
1 slice of crispy bacon chopped
4-5 pickled jalapeno slices chopped very fine (They don't make the deviled eggs hot or spicy, just a nice flavor. You can omit if you don't want them.)
salt and pepper to taste
sprinkle of paprika

Directions:
Peel and cut the eggs lengthwise, remove the yolk and place in separate bowl, add everything except the paprika. Smash everything together with a fork. Spoon a big dab of yolk mixture back into the egg white. Sprinkle with paprika.

Very filling and perfect for LCHF lifestyle.


Nutrition values
serving size 2 halves 

Calories 123; Fat 10.1; Carbs 0.7; Sugar 0.4; Protein 7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment