Sunday, June 1, 2014

Days Fly By!

Can you believe it's already June?  It seems like just yesterday that we had snow and ice every where.  The days just move by way to fast.  In the blink of an eye, summer will be gone and winter will be here again.  (for those of you not from Oklahoma, we only have 2 seasons here, that's why I skipped the mentioning of autumn.  We only have an autumn season for about 2 days.) lol

I guess what I'm trying to say is that the days are going to pass us no matter what.  I hear so many people say, it will take me forever to lose this much weight.  The first thing I think of when I hear this complaint is, the days are going by anyway so you might as well start today.  A year is a year, forever is forever.  But just think, if you don't start today, where will you be a year from now?  Probably the same place you are right now.

You are probably reading this right now because you've heard that little voice in the back of your head telling you it would be a good idea to lose a few pounds before you shimmy into that bathing suit in a few weeks. We all do this, we get all gung ho on a project, whether it's losing a few pounds or starting a new hobby or redecorating a room, it doesn't matter what it is...we go in full force and then in a few days after the new has worn off, we go right back to our same old ways.

I've gone on so many diets over the last 20+ years, I can't even count them all.  I'd lose weight, then plateau and then I'd give up.  I became tangled up in the strings of the yo-yo and couldn't get untangled.  I felt like a complete failure.

In all honesty, this is the first time I've stuck with a plan.  I won't even call it a diet, because I'm not dieting.  I'm living.  Skinny Fiber has given me my life back.  It has taken away all the cravings for carbs and sugary treats.  I'm not going to lie, I do indulge sometimes.  I made myself a scoop of ice cream with a little hot fudge for dessert tonight.  But guess what, I didn't even eat it all.  Just a bite and I was satisfied.  In the past I would have eaten a big cereal bowl full of ice cream and then a little later I would have wanted something salty and I would grab a bag of chips.

I don't have to count calories, or points.  I don't have to measure everything I eat.  I eat the foods that I like.  I love fruits and veggies now, in fact that's usually what I go for if I want a snack.

So don't let the days just pass you by.  Do something about it!  If you are interested in learning more about Skinny Fiber and it's ingredients and how it works, click this link and watch the 5 minute video.  www.teresaharmon.sbcspecial.com  Skinny Fiber will change you life.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog. You're doing great. I just have to remember to take the pills. I do have an 11:30 alarm on my phone. I don't know if I can 2 alarms but I also need a 5:30pm alarm.
    Love you and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete